Occupational Noise Assessments and Audiometric Testing
Any workplace may need regular noise assessments to comply with current regulations and it is the responsibility of the employer to identify the severity of the noise levels within the workplace and ensure thatappropriate control measures are taken if an employee is exposed to the measured excessive noise levels.
The maximum penalty for an offence committed by a body corporate is $1,500,000. The workplace may need regular noise assessments to comply with New South Wales regulations.
The acoustics and vibration team at RCA Australia can:
- Carry out Occupational Noise Assessments.
- Identify Noise and Vibration Hazards.
- Audiometric Testing. Personal Noise Dosimetry.
- Personal Vibration Monitoring.
- Identify those employees at risk of Hearing Damage.
- Provide practical advice on Noise and Vibration Control Engineering Solutions.
Additionally, RCA Australia can provide a consulting service for all of your workplace occupational hygiene issues.